Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bad, Bad, Bad Hair Days...

So.....I still can't work it out with my hair. I am walking around with a giant puff ball on top of my head because I am trying not to put direct heat on my head, therefore no blow drying it straight. To that end I've been doing a sort of go forth and be curly routine which would be great if my hair would curl. I never had any problems with my hair going curly before but lately it'll go wavy sort of...

So to hide the craziness of it all I bunch it up on top of my head in a bun sort of thing. I did a twist out that came out so horribly that I had to actually rinse my hair out to get rid of it. I don't know if it's the dealing with dual textures or me just not having realistic enough expectations - i.e. me not knowing what the hell I am doing, but this is definitely trial by fire!

So me and my bun have been hanging out hard - the only good thing about this is that I have been making sure I put on a little something by way of make-up to draw attention away from the fact that my head is a mess LOL!!

It's funny, my son seems to like the funky hair - he's a baby so I guess the texture is interesting to him. He'll rub his little hands in my hair and start laughing...ah to be 1 years old again!

Well, I'm sure it can't get too much worse....

Here's to looking towards better hair days 5 months and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment